Counting down to Camp
13 days to go!
Thank you for all your assistance in getting the permission slips and dietary requirements completed.
Also great to see people are already paying
To help you prepare here is a reminder of the gear list.
We will send home a paper copy on Monday.
The children will need to bring their own morning tea and lunch for the first day and drink bottle (filled for day 1) in a day pack for the farm visit.
Make sure the children have shoes which are comfortable for walking in on that day.
WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP. - everything to be named please -
- Sleeping bag
- A bottom sheet for the bed
- Towel and toilet gear ( soap, flannel,toothbrush, toothpaste)
- Trackpants, shorts
- T-shirts (2 or 3)
- Warm jersey or sweatshirt
- Waterproof parka
- Sunhat, suntan lotion, insect repellent
- Swimming togs and towel
- Sensible shoes for hiking
- Waterproof jacket
- Book to read
- Plastic bag for dirty washing
- Medication with instructions
No lollies or Electronic devices PLEASE
Feel free to email us if you have any concerns about camp!